Monday, October 12, 2009

Wedding Registry!






Mr. Bun Bun and I had such a great time yesterday registering for our china! We decided to register at Macy's & Dillard's!






I'm so excited about our china, flatware, and stemware selection. I showed Mr. Bun Bun and he was thrilled by the Kate Spade Pebble Point collection! Of course we got the matching stemware and flatware in Larabee Dot. Quite excited about these choices! The best part about this collection is there is casual dining options that match as well...and Kate makes some Larabee Dot handbags too!






5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I can't wait to register! And you are a girl after my own heart... because we are DEFINITELY registering for Kate Spade china! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choice!!
    You how I feel about K. Spade my big handbag is my life and I wear the bright blue with everything yes even in the winter. Although now I can buy a new Fall one for a good discount haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! When I initially saw the Kate Spade flatware I knew I had to have it....then when MBB liked it too! Ahh, bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny..my fiance and I registerd this past weekend at Macys and Target! We picked out a china pattern at Macys.. it is Presage by Waterford and our flatware is Ballet Ribbon Matte by Waterford!! It was alot of fun but a little overwhelming at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete