Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding Weekend!!


This weekend was great! My MOH came in town and we picked out the bridesmaid dresses! The dress we chose for my 5 girls is absolutely perfect. Tiffany blue of course, short and fun and the best part are the POCKETS!

My MOH also came bearing gifts! She was nice enough to bring a great engagement gift for Mr. Bun Bun and I that will be displayed at the wedding; it's a scrapbook! We will use it instead of a traditional guest book. The second picture is one of the many reasons why my MOH is incredible! She is a graphic designer so she used her great design skills to create this wonderful MOH binder! In the binder she has pictures of the bridesmaids dresses, my flowers and everything else 51510!

1 comment:

  1. Only the best for the future Mrs. Bun Bun! Thank you for starting my new GH obsession!

    ReplyDelete