Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coffee Crisis!


For those of you that know me well, know that I cannot function without my Starbucks in the morning. It is an obsession and I'm fine with that. So every morning I wake up at 5 to get to work by 6. On my way to work there are two Starbucks. One is a funky, old one and the people there are weird. I only go to this one in a pinch. The other one is nice and pretty and its in a great area about 3 blocks from my office. So naturally, I make the effort every dya to get up a little earlier and go to the pretty one. So today I drive up and I notice no one is there, the lights are off and the door is closed. panic. I look at the clock, hmmm...5:50. I could either go to work empty handed (kill me) or find secondary means. I drive a little and notice an open sign on what looks to be some type of food establishment. Kolache Factory....hmmm this may work. Obviously I am desparate at this point. I go in, I order a medium coffee to go (this place is packed btw at 6am) and its amazing coffee. Thank God! I can work without screaming at people.



1 comment:

  1. Jalapeno Kolaches are soooo good! There is a Kolache Factory about 3 mins from my apt lol But it does not beat out Eienstein Bro Bagels their green chillie bagel with egg, mushroom & spinach is AMAZING! And their coffee is good too lol

    ReplyDelete