Tuesday, September 22, 2009

White the whole time?

So...

I guess the new thing with brides is to wear white the ENTIRE weekend. Actually it may have been that way since the first wedding in America, but since I'm a new bride, it's new to me!

This is great...this means I get to buy ANOTHER DRESS (for the rehearsal dinner)! I love this whole "bridal thing!"

I assumed the white bikini was the only other white I was going to get to wear, but I have been proven wrong!

I feel like I'm back in DZ wearing white all the time. Now I'm going to shop online to find another white dress...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for the comment :). Yep... it's for my rehearsal dinner. Jessica McClintock has some other cute ones that won't completely break the bank. And BCBG has a couple of cute white ones as well. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete