Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flowers! Flowers!



What girl doesn't love flowers? Saturday I have an appointment to meet with the florist for the greatest day on earth, May 15, 2010!





Let me just say, I know NOTHING about flowers. I'm quite embarassed to admit to that, but its true. My main color for the wedding is not a color that flowers come in so....I guess I will just pick some other color. Hmmph!





I know I'm going to want the most exotic unique flowers because that's how everything else in the wedding must be!

These flowers are nice, but of course do not match my colors at all!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Flowers.. hmm.. different can be very good... my suggestion is white lillies.. for now. Let me do more research:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White lillies is also what I'm thinking! Mainly because they will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete